File a claim for Vship Express, Freight, or ground shipments anytime. Filing is easy and fast.
How to file a claim? Easy step-by-step guidelines that you need to follow.
Follow these simple and clear instructions to claim for Vship Express, Vship Ex Freight & Vship Express Ground shipments:
- Inside Canada
- Canada to other destinations
- The US from Canada
For goods originating outside the US Canada (excluding Canada), contact Vship Express International Customer Service through our given contacts.
We are live 24’7 for our close to heart customers.
There are some simple steps that you need to follow to file a claim without any error.
- Step 1: Complete fill the online claim form.
- Step 2: Attach all the supporting documentation that is needed to file a claim.
- Step 3: Review the claim form.
- Step 4: Submit the form once it’s done.
- Step 5: Schedule an inspection or conduct your own.
- Step 6: Track the progress and status of your filed claim.
Step 1: Complete fill the online claim form.
- Complete the online claim form.
- Choose your claim type.
- Enter your PRO/tracking number.
Step 2: Attach all the supporting documentation that is needed to file a claim
- Documentation is not required for any claims with a declared value of less than $ 90.
- Drag and drop documents to your claim from your computer. Required supporting documents may include:
- Vship Express US Airbnb, Vship Express Ship Manager, Printouts and/or Vship Express Ground Pickup Record Scans
- Photos and damaged contents of the package (if applicable).
- A serial number of lost or damaged items.
- Proof of value documents, such as:
- Copy of the original invoice from the supplier/seller.
- Copy of Retail Invoice / Receipt
- Final confirmation screen if online order with proof of payment
- Itemized repair invoice or non-repair statement
- Assessment (s) – Cost statement
Step 3: Submit the form once it’s done
- Review the form again.
- Review all the data and information.
- Submit the claim form.
- Take a print of the case number page for your record.
Step 4: Schedule an inspection
- We will let you know if your claim needs to be heard.
- Keep the original packaging of the shipment (including cartons and contents) for inspection and keep them until your claim is settled.
- If you are in the US, you can check your package for Vship Express or Vship Express ground shipments with a declared value of more than $ 90 and less than $ 1,000.
- Download and complete the inspection report (401 Kb PDF).
- Upload and attach any digital images of the content sent with your shipment packaging and/or inspection report.
- Submit online or email the full report and pictures to the email address provided on the form.
Step 5: Track the progress and status of your filed claim
- Log in to check and track the status of your claim online.
- You can request email updates anytime.
- Log in to Vship Express with simple clicks.
- View your claim anytime.
- You can schedule reporting and can view the claim anytime by opening the report form.
Click to read & learn about: Managing & Tracking your shipments