- These conditions of carriage are for the safety and benefits of both, the company & the sender.
- All the senders should read out & understand these conditions carefully.
- If needed you can easily get insurance coverage to protect their interests.
- All the shipments are subject to local tariff & the conditions of the Vship express subsidiary, any brand, or independent contractors which accept the shipments.
- Delivery will be made to commercial or business premises.
- The deliveries will be excluding, homes & private residences.
The Sender Or The Shipper
- This is a person who ships or sends any parcel.
- A person who book the shipment.
- A legal person.
The Consignee Or The Recipient
A person who will receive the parcel.
- This means any kind of parcel which is booked for delivery.
- Any courier that you book for the shipment on the specific location.
An Air Waybill (AWB)
- An air waybill or air consignment note is a kind of printed receipt.
- This is issued for the parcels by V ship express.
- This is a kind of evidence of the contract of the shipment.
- This is a shipping document, the electronic stamped record for the shipment data.
- This means a delivery that needs to be shipped to home or any private residency of any person.
- This can include any business location that runs home-based.
- This is a delivery where the sender wants to deliver at the sender’s home.
- This means those working days on which the business is open for the region and the country.
- Means working days for that region.
- Business days (Working days), holidays are not the same for all regions & countries.
- In case of any issue or delay in shipment, please contact to Vship Express support team.
- Amount of money which Vship express will take for your shipment.
- The charges are not the same for all parcels.
- Charges may vary, from location to location & weight of the parcel.
- Vs express is committed to providing you with a proper list & details about charges.
- We will offer up to a 70% discount on your every shipment.
- We will offer many discounts with time.
- Select the shipment service through Vship express and get up to 70% more discounts.
- We are partnered with FedEx, UPS & DHL.
- You can book your shipment with any of these services through our website & can avail more than 70% discount every time.
- Once you receive our loyalty card, you will be able to receive more discounts and bonus points.
- All the charges are updated on our website.
- Vship Express shipment charges do not include taxes, duties, customs clearance charges, or any other extra export or import charges.
- Vship Express reserve the full right to revise the charges to maintain the quality service.
- Vship Express may audit each AWB to properly verify the service that you have selected & packaging/ shipment.
- If the service selected or the weight entered is incorrect, Vship Express will take this seriously & will make all the required adjustments to the invoice at any time & will be entitled to charge a special handling fee to make such amendments & corrections.
- We will be responsible for the special handling of your shipment.
- Bill shipper or Bill sender means the charges will be paid by the sender.
- Bill Consignment or bill recipient means the charges will be paid by the receiver or recipient of the parcel.
- Bill third party, this means the charges will be made by someone other than the sender or the recipient.
- This third parties valid Vship Express account number will be entered on the air Waybill.
- If this is not entered then the or in case the third party does not make the payment, then the transportation charges will automatically be billed to the sender.
- For all the bill sender, third party, or bill recipient transactions, parcels will not be accepted until & unless a valid Vship Express Account Number is entered on the air Waybill.
- These Account Numbers are non-transferable.
- Unauthorized consolidation and misuse of shipments if made by different parties, may result in a loss of all discounts & services.
- The account holder is responsible for the safety of the account details.
- In case you fail to keep your account secure, this may result in the account being placed on a “Cash only” status.
- This may create delays in your shipment due to payment.
- The parcel can be returned or rejected until the payments are clear.
Rejection Or Refusal Of The Shipment
- Vship Express holds the full right to cancel, return or hold any shipment anytime.
- The rejection or refusal of any shipment will be based on a few things,
- Found as some fraud.
- Illegal parcel.
- Violating the rules.
- Violating the law and conditions.
- If the payments are not made.
- If that shipment will cause damage to other shipments as well.
Please read it very carefully to have a clear understanding of which products are prohibited to be shipped by Vship Express.
- All kinds of explosive materials.
- Fire products.
- Ammunition & their parts.
- Products that resemble, a bomb & any explosive device.
- Live animals include insects or pets.
- Dead animals.
- Wet products (ice cream or water).
- Tobacco products.
Vship Express reserves the full right to reject all the prohibited products, however accepted them mistakenly or accidentally, we reserve the full liabilities to reject that.
- Vship Express does not transport any shipment that violates the export controls law.
- We highly follow and work according to the world export control rules & regulations to ensure high-quality services.
- The sender should accept the export term & conditions to avail of our service.
- The violation of any export law can bring you in danger due to the rule violation and we will call it a “criminal case”.
Inspections Of The Shipments
- Upon the request of the legal authorities, inspecting of the shipments can be made without notice at any time.
- Following proper regulations, the Vship Express is required to undertake random scanning & x-ray screening.
- We may undertake such screening and the recipient & sender hereby waive any kind of possible claims for delays or damages.