From ensuring accurate & smooth cash flow to handling payments & reporting effectively. We have the best billing option no matter your account’s paying method.
We aim to provide smooth & easy ways for billing.
Manage or Pay Vship Billing Online
- Choose your shipment type to get access to unique online billing options to meet your needs.
- You can pay easily.
- You can easily sign up anytime on Vship Express.
Explore Vship Express Billing Solutions
When you ship with Vship Express, you can easily choose the billing solution that best suits your needs. Managing and paying for your FedEx invoices is not easy.
- Vship Express billing online
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Automatic billing
- Credit card-bill account
- Paper invoice
- Payment portal
- Offline billing
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic data exchange between entities using a standard format. It is used for multiple data types, including invoicing, shipping, receiving, tracking, sending, and transferring files from the internal platform to the platform.
For large companies with established account payment processes, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) can help reduce paperwork, check-processing costs, and keying errors.
Automatic Credit Card Billing
Accounts with a linked credit card can view detailed billing information within Vship Express Online Billing.
Vship Express Billing Online (VBO)
Vship Express Billing Online (VBO) is an easy-to-use online tool that helps you manage your invoice-related tasks by eliminating extra paperwork and improving productivity.
- Reporting – Create customized reports that you can print or download for your use.
- Account Preferences – From your Account Settings page, you can set up auto-payment notifications and more.
- Online Payments – Enjoy an easy way to manage and make one time and recurring payments
- Download Documents – Download PDFs of your invoices quickly and easily from your dashboard.
Offline Billing Options
Billing Adjustment Tools
Not currently using Vship Ex billing online? If you believe you have experienced a service failure, you can apply for a refund or adjustment to your invoice anytime.
Paper Invoicing Receive paper invoices and send checks by mail. Paper Invoice customers may not have any kind of online access to their invoices. Only certain accounts are eligible. To sign up, call your Vship Ex Account Executive or Customer Support.
What do I need to use Vship Express online billing?
You need internet access and a web browser. Vship Ex recommends keeping Internet Explorer up to date to ensure you have the latest security patches. Please note that problems can occur when using older browsers.
The first user to register an account for Vship Ex Billing Online is the Billing Online Administrator by default. Please provide all requested company and contact information and, if necessary, two recent Vship invoice numbers issued within the last 55 days. (If you do not have two recent invoice numbers, please contact Vship Customer Support for account verification by phone.)
To register for VshipEx Billing Online, go to the Vshipexpress.com login page in the Help tab by viewing and paying bills. If you already have a Vship Ex username and password (used for Vship Ex Ship Manager, My Vship, etc.), enter it, click Continue, and verify your account information. If you are new to vshipexpress.com, register by clicking the Sign up Now link on the login page.
How to update the credit card on Vship Express?
If there are open invoices
- Log in to Vship Ex Billing Online
- Locate the Invoices section for denials on the Account Summary page
- Click Pay Update Credit Card.
- You will be asked to enter new card information and process any open challans payment.
If there is no open invoice
- Log in to Vship Ex Billing Online
- Select the Options tab
- Click on Update Credit Card
- Enter the new card information and save.
My invoice information is secure on Vship Ex?
The security of your account information, as well as your invoice and payment information, are very important to Vship Ex. Every effort is made to ensure complete privacy.
Vship Express is committed to maintaining all the information associated with your account at VshipEx Billing Online with the highest standards of information security.
VshipEx Billing Online automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with a key length of 127 bits, which is the highest level of commercially available encryption.